Personal Trainer / Exercise Specialist / Massage Therapist
Tony has recently completed an ironman event in 11hours and 45mins. He regularly competes in triathlon and running events and is a competitive athlete.
Tony also runs the Bodyguards Running School.
Tony has been at Bodyguards since early 2005 having been previously involved in the fitness industry for 7 years working at various health clubs (eg David Lloyds) and fitness establishments. He enjoys training a wide variety of clients irrespective of ability level. He is also presently working with elite athletes and local teams. One of his specialties is Sports Massage and has built a solid reputation as one of the best around.
- Premier Training International Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist
- Advanced Instructor REPS level 3
- FMS Coach
- National Register of Personal Trainers
- SAQ Coach (P Award)
- UKA Coach in Running Fitness
- Special Population Instructor
- Ante & Post Natal
- Weight Management
- Advanced Spinning Instructor
- Nutritional Advisor
- First Aid
- Mountain biking