10 Best Benefits Of The Russian Twist:
- Russian twists are great calorie burners. Increasing the intensity and/or adding weights to the exercise helps burn more calories.
- This core exercise is a good workout for the abdomen. It engages all the abdomen muscles.
- It strengthens the rectus abdominis, internal obliques, and the external obliques.
- It reduces the risks of cardiovascular diseases like stroke and heart attack by burning calories and using up stored fat in your tummy area.
- It strengthens the lower back.
- The Russian twist strengthens the oblique muscles on the sides of the abdomen.
- Strengthened abdominal muscles help