4. You Are WHEN You Eat
Top ten health tips
Back to blog listing
- Breakfast is still by far the most important meal of the day A bad breakfast or no breakfast can lead to snacking, caffeine or sugar cravings.
- Worse still it can cause the body to look for nutrients within itself and breakdown muscle and bone to provide protein and calcium to the blood (CATABOLIC STATE)
- This excessive nutritional stress has a highly detrimental effect on the function of the systems of the body
- You should eat more whilst your metabolism is high (morning)
- Eat less as your metabolism decreases (evening)
Keep in touch
Like our Facebook page to be notified whenever we publish an article.
Like us on Facebook