Top ten health tips
Back to blog listing
- The healthiest diet is the ‘No-diet Diet’
- Everyone has their own biochemical individuality and therefore one diet isn’t going to work for everyone
- Try metabolic typing for more accurate macronutrient proportions
- Don’t starve yourself, it puts you in a catabolic state and you lose more lean mass than body fat
- Don’t count calories. You could quite easily survive on 2500 Kcal of Mars bars per day but it doesn’t mean you’re healthy !!
- Losing weight doesn’t always mean losing body fat
- Conversely, gaining weight doesn’t always mean gaining body fat
- Remember, You are WHAT you eat
Keep in touch
Like our Facebook page to be notified whenever we publish an article.
Like us on Facebook