- 1 Tablespoon mixed seeds (pumpkin, poppy, sunflower)
- Small handful of cashew nuts
- 2 Breasts of organic free range chicken
- 2 Teaspoons five spice
- Salt & black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- Thumb sized piece of fresh root ginger
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 Organic chicken stock cube
- 100g Rice noodles
- 1 Handful mangetout
- 6 Thin asparagus
- 6 Baby corn
- Soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Small handful of spinach leaves
- Boil the kettle. Put a medium frying pan or wok on high heat and add the seeds and cashew nuts.
- Put a large saucepan on high heat and fill with 1litre of boiling water and cover.
- Toss the nuts and seeds around until cooked through (2 minutes) when done put them on a plate and return the empty pan to the heat. Slice the chicken breasts lengthways and put into a bowl. Sprinkle the chicken with the five spice, salt & pepper.
- Add a little oil to your hot pan and add your chicken and cook for 5 minutes until golden.
- While the chicken is cooking, peel and finely slice the ginger and slice the chilli.
- Crumble the stock cube into the pan of boiling water and add half the chilli, all the ginger, noodles, mangetouts, asparagus and baby corn with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Bring to the boil and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Half the lime and squeeze in the juice.
- The chicken should be cooked when the noodles and veg are done.
- To serve, divide the spinach between your bowls and pour over the broth, noodles and vegetables. Divide the chicken pieces over and scatter with the toasted seeds, cashews and remaining chilli