- 500g Chicken breast (cut into 2cm cubes)
- 8 Spring onions
- 8 Baby corn
- 1 Red pepper
- 6 Mushrooms
- 2-3 Cloves of garlic
- Ginger (thumb)
- Chilli's (to your liking)
- Chinese5S spice (Schwartz) (2 tablespoons)
- Sesame oil
- 1 Bag bean sprouts
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Heat some sesame oil in a wok and add chicken and seal on a medium heat. While sealing the chicken, cut up vegetables, garlic, chilli and ginger.
- Once chicken is sealed add 2 tablespoons of Chinese 5 spice, chilli, ginger garlic and honey, and stir in and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Then add all the vegetables and cook for a further 3minutes.
Serves 4-8.Back to blog listing