- 1 Bag of small boiled Potatoes
- 400g Chicken breast
- 2 Onions
- Vegetables (to your liking)
- 2-3 Cloves of garlic
- Stock cube (chicken or vegetable)
- Salt and pepper
- Par boil Some potatoes.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat. Put in some organic butter. Add your chopped chicken breast and seal the chicken (4-5 minutes)
- Put in some organic butter. Chop onions. Add to saucepan on a low heat until brown and soft (10 minutes). Then remove and put in a dish.
- Add stock (1 litre) bring to boil and simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper for taste.