- 2 X 170g Monkfish tail, skinned, fresh or defrosted
- 1 Red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 x 5ml Spoon (2 Teaspoons) Dark soy sauce
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 x 5ml Spoon (quarter of a teaspoon) allspice berries, crushed
- 55g light soft brown sugar
- Preheat the grill.
- Stir the chilli, soy sauce, lime rind and juice, allspice and sugar together.
- Grill the fish for about 3 minutes. Turn over and grill for 4 minutes. Spoon the chilli mix over the fish. Return to the grill for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with sweet potato mash and green beans.
Serves 2.Back to blog listing