- 4 X 175g Scottish quality salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & black pepper to season
- New potatoes
- Seasonal vegetables of your choice
- 1 piece preserved ginger in syrup, chopped finely (or half piece root ginger, peeled and chopped)
- Rind and juice of 2 limes
- 2 Tablespoons runny honey
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or griddle pan and fry the salmon on both sides for 2-3 minutes each until cooked through. Season the Salmon.
- Place the dressing ingredients into a small pan and heat gently until warmed through and the honey is melted.
- Serve the dressing spooned over the salmon with boiled new potatoes and seasonal vegetables