- Looking for a professional, reputable Personal Trainer ?
- Want to get fit and healthy the right way with expert guidance ?
- Need to lose some weight and maintain a healthier lifestyle ?
- Look no further…
We offer Personal Training at our private, Jesmond-based gym facilities, in the comfort of your own home, at your office or anywhere else you fancy using as a venue in the Northeast. Prices depend on the duration of the sessions and the number of people involved. Sessions are paid via monthly standing orders or in Blocks of 10. Once receiving personal training on a weekly basis, use of the gym facilities are free. We encourage you to supplement your personal training sessions with ‘drop in’ workouts and write this into your programme.
Initial 2 Hour Wellness Evaluation
- Evaluation £80
Your first step when joining Bodyguards is to receive your in-depth Wellness Evaluation which is a thorough health, fitness, lifestyle and diet assessment. The information gathered from this 2 hour session will then be anaylzed by your Personal Trainer and used to develop your bespoke Health & Fitness Plan. Assessments include medical and injury history, current fitness levels, core stability, posture, flexibility, diet and lifestyle factors. To book in for your 2 Hour Wellness Evaluation call us to discuss details. We will call or email you back ASAP to acknowledge your enquiry, answer any questions and arrange a time for your wellness evaluation to suit you…
Personal Training Prices
1-to-1 Personal Training
- 1 Hour sessions = £45 (Block of Ten = £450)
- ¾ Hour sessions = £35 (Block of Ten = £350)
- ½ Hour sessions = £28 (Block of Ten = £280)
You also have the option of setting up a monthly standing order to pay for your training sessions. We don’t tie you into any contracts and there are no joining fees.
Example: A Standing Order for one hour per week with your Bodyguards Personal Trainer would cost £195 per month (£45 x 52 / 12)
Remember: If you are training at least one session per week with your Bodyguards Personal Trainer then access to the gym for ‘drop-in’ sessions are FREE !
2 Persons or more
- 1 Hour £55
- ¾ Hour £45
- ½ Hour £35
For Small Groups, Home, Office or Other venues please call 0191 2399000 for details. Bodyguards also offer corporate membership discounts to local companies who have at least 5 members of staff training with us on a regular basis.
Terms & Conditions
Personal Training is payable in advance by standing order or available in multiples of 10 by block booking.
All Personal Training sessions are non refundable and must be used within 12 months of purchase.
If cancelling a training session, 24 hours notice MUST be given to your Personal Trainer, otherwise a FULL session will be charged.
Bodyguards car parking is limited to the lower two car parks only.
You are fully responsible for your own health, well-being and safety when using Bodyguards Gym if unattended by Bodyguards personnel and Bodyguards Fitness Service Ltd are in no way responsible for any injury or death or loss or damage to your property.
At BodyGuards we offer a range of services all based at our personal training facility in Jesmond. Alternatively these services can be carried out at your home, outside or even in your office!
- Health, Nutrition, Lifestyle and Fitness Evaluations
- Strength, Stamina and Speed training
- Functional, Primal Movement Pattern Specialists
- Posture assessments and muscle balance correction
- Spinal Pathology Rehabilitation Specialists
- Rehabilitation from acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Injury Prevention and Physical Resiliance
- Rehabilitation training to alleviate chronic illness
- Pre & Post Natal Health & Fitness
- Healthy Living Seminars
- Body Fat Management + Metabolic Specialists
- Muscle gain and Conditioning Specialists
- Endurance, Hypertrophy, Power and Speed
- Agility, Co-ordination, Quickness and Balance
- Neuro-Muscular Problems & Proprieception
- Flexibility, Swiss Ball & Core Stability Training
- Sport Specific Strength & Conditioning
- Stress Management & Holistic Lifestyle Coaching
- Evening + Weekend Exercise Classes
- Yoga + Meditation
- Sports Therapy
- Gait Analysis and Running Academy
- Distance Running and Triathlon Advice and Training
- Massage & Reflexology
- Chiropractic treatment & Physiotherapy
- Active Release Therapy (ART)
- Metabolic Typing Assessments, Coaching & Programme Design
- Nutritional advice & Healthy Eating Guidance
For more information please contact us.